If you searching for Owners Manual of 1998 Nissan Sentra, you come to the right place. Here you can read or download the article directly from the official website. This Owners Manual of 1998 Nissan Sentra user manual, user guide, instruction manual, how to instruction, service manual or repair manual is provided by the manufacturer, and you will read or download from their server.
You can read or download Owners Manual of 1998 Nissan Sentra below. In addition to providing this file, we also provide user guide, drivers and software of any brand. Check any other articles by browse all content of this site.
Download link is loading from the server
Please wait 22 seconds.
Free download online Owners Manual of 1998 Nissan Sentra. Part of content: 1998 Nissan Sentra instructions:
- Release the key when the engine starts. If the engine starts but fails to run repeat the above procedure. If the engine is very hard to start in extremely cold or hot weather depress and hold the accelerator pedal to help start the engine. In the summer when restarting the engine within 30 minutes after it has been stopped keep the accelerator pedal fully depressed while starting.
- Do not operate the starter for more than 15 seconds at a time. If the engine does not start turn the key off and wait 10 seconds before cranking again otherwise the starter could be damaged.
- Warm up. Allow the engine to idle for at least 30 seconds after starting.
- Drive at moderate speed for a short distance first especially in cold weather.
Parking Brake Operation:
- Be sure the parking brake is fully released before driving.
- Failure to do so can cause brake failure and lead to an accident.
- Do not release the parking brake from outside the vehicle.
- Do not use the gearshift in place of the parking brake.
- When parking be sure the parking brake is fully engaged.
- Do not leave children unattended in a vehicle.
- They could release the parking brake and cause an accident Starting and driving.